COVID-19 Safety Information
In an effort to keep our dance families safe and healthy during the COVID-19 Pandemic we are implementing the following rules and procedures:
• We will have a drop off only policy for all dancers except our tiniest dancers age 4 and under. We kindly ask that one parent only accompany our little ones.
• Dancers will have their temperature taken before entering the building. Anyone with a temperature higher than 100.3 will be sent home.
• We ask that dancers feeling ill or feverish stay home and rest.
• Masks are not required for dancers during class. Adults over the age of 18 must be wearing masks when entering the building. All STEPS faculty will be masked at all times.
• Dancers should wash or sanitize their hands upon entry to the studio and will be reminded to do so frequently.
• Social distancing will be encouraged at all times in the facility.
• Cleaning and sanitation of the studios and all high touch surfaces will be done between each class to prevent the spread of germs.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation. Thank you!